Quick and accurate breath alcohol analysis for medical applications!
The Dräger Alcotest 6810med. has a CE marking in accordance with EU Directive 93/42 / EEC for medical products. The Dräger Alcotest 6810 med fulfills all the requirements to be used during surgery, in the emergency room and in methadone maintenance. It is for determining the breath alcohol concentration particularly suitable for medical use. Thus, it may, after application of an ethanol-containing rinse solution can be used for example for the diagnosis of vascular injury (including in urology at transurethral Prostataresektionen). Sampling is carried out completely controlled by a microprocessor. PZN: 1233539 / Manufacture Part-Nbr: 8319080
- The alcohol-specific electrochemical sensor is gekennnzeichnet by very short response times.
- Full-text display on the graphic display.
- The 3-color LED simplifies operator guidance. The result can be customized in different Measurement units are displayed.
- CE marking in accordance with EU Directive 93/42 / EEC for medical products
Additional functions compared to the Alcotest 6510:
- Optical interface for printer control
- Data storage for 250 tests
- PC communications for downloading of measurement data
- NiMH batteries are loaded in the device
The Dräger Alcotest 6810 med. offers:
Shirt Pocket Size
Short response times, even at high alcohol concentrations
Simple one-button operation of the measurement functions
Automatic procedures for sampling, menu operations, calibration
Intuitive menu navigation 2 Menu keys
Fast and safe placement of the mouthpiece even in the dark
Not closable air outlet on the mouthpiece, no possibility of manipulation
Spacer on the mouthpiece prevents contact of lips of the person and housing
Optimized 1/4 "DrägerSensor reacts specifically to alcohol
Messages appear on the display, LED and Horn
Backlit graphic display with full text messages easy to understand
Only 2 AA batteries (Mini) enable more than 1,500 breath alcohol tests
Suitable for right and left handers
Device design generates a distance of the operator's hand and from the mouth of the test person (separation of grip area and sampling area)
Meter Dräger Alcotest 6810 med.
3 mouthpieces + extra 25 Mouthpieces